Monday 4 July 2016

Slim pickings..........

My weekend's buying trips produced very slim pickings which makes me realise I'm going to have to venture further afield to find items for my Etsy store. I suppose this is an advantageous situation, as surely now I can get to explore new areas, although it will also mean bigger fuel bills and other expenses. And just think, if I wanted to, I could jump in my Golf and drive to Spain, Italy, Germany or any other part of Europe I wished! That thought has always given me a big kick and is surely something to appreciate, even more so now, as who knows when this will all change.

At the moment I am being very careful with my euros, the fiasco in the UK meaning I'm living in the shadows of ex-pat uncertainty. I could talk about how frustrated I feel, seeing  the instigators of the UK's current situation jumping ship to make my country look even more laughable, but I won't. In fact I have just deleted a 'War and Peace' length mega-paragraph of thoughts on the subject - there are others more well-versed who can do the subject better justice and with decidedly more eloquence. 

Anyway, I digress! I am looking forward to seeing more of France so now seems the perfect time for some extended weekend buying trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment