Thursday 23 May 2019

LaBonneVie72 - French & European Vintage and Antique Home Decor

LaBonneVie72

French & European Vintage and Antique Home Decor
Contact

I have been selling retro, vintage antique decor online since 2013 and have many happy customers worldwide. If you see something you like on this blog, please do feel free  to contact me. Maybe you want to make a purchase or perhaps you're on the look-out for something special?  I can help in both cases.

I ship worldwide; all my parcels are very well wrapped and tracked for extra security.

Secure payment can be made via Paypal which accepts all major credit cards.

Warm regards from France, 

Alexander,

LaBonneVie72

_____________________________________________________________

Please do check out my  Etsy shop to discover more exciting items: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaBonneVie72
_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment