Thursday 17 December 2015

Introduction

Well, I've finally decided to begin a blog, a diary of my vintage buying escapades here in south west France, and hopefully share the stunning scenery I see, the items I discover, and any other experiences that interest me along the way.

Beginning a 'job' such buying and selling vintage items, like any job, is fun, frustrating, and sometimes depressing, and more often than not provides experiences that embody nearly every aspect of one's life whether it be the physical hunt itself, or the clutter that surrounds any and every flat space of the home; it takes some getting used to, especially for this once minimalist-loving individual.  This being said, I'm grateful for the knowledge gained, the interesting people I meet, and the very cool items I manage get my paws on!

So, not wanting to bore myself or anyone else with my very first post, I give you my succinct introduction to my new blog, a journal if you will, of an expatriate living in France and trying to make ends meet with my micro-business called: La Bonne Vie 72  

No comments:

Post a Comment